Avon’s CR500 was developed specifically for the demands placed on tyres by Caterham’s lightweight, powerful sportscars. It was originally developed as a bespoke tyre for the original Superlight R500 but is now standard fitment across Caterham’s entire Superlight range. Derived from Avon’s motorsport range of products, the road-legal CR500s have a track-inspired, aggressive tread pattern designed to shift water and offer increased grip in wet conditions. The CR500 features are:
- Staggering wet and dry performance
- List 1B permitted race tyre
- Tyre design draws on 25 years of race tyre technology and development
- Full racing tread compound
- Manufactured entirely within the motorsport manufacturing unit
- Tyre construction utilises exotic cutting edge materials that are not found within a road tyre
- Designed with Caterham for Caterham using both Avon and Caterham engineers and completing hours testing on the track and the road.
- The CR500 is a road legal racing tyre.
- Ultra light weight contruction
|ROZMIAR||INDEKSY||SZER. FELGI||UŻYTA FELGA||POMIAR PRZY|
|OBR / KM|